Saturday, March 12, 2011

Momentary

Fine.
Walk away.
Like I care.
I have Glee tonight.
Heard that movie sucked, anyway.
I will cook that pasta, alone.
I found that cheese and cherry tomatoes.
Your favorite chocolate is in my coat pocket.
I picked up that organic strawberry scented shower gel.
And the blackcurrant gelato we always eat in bed, after.
Anyway, one of those twin bone china bowls broke; good riddance.

And then you turned.


This is my feeble attempt at a progressive format of poem - each line has one word more than the previous one. The prompt for this one is a "turn around poem".

2 comments:

  1. Nice work of progressive poetry and the prompt. I am going to visit here more often now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You coming here and making time to read my poems means the world to me! Thanks! I promise to keep you motivated through the month as well. :)

    ReplyDelete